You have been given revision activities and tests in the areas we have covered below.
- Number and place value
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Fractions and the four operations (+ - x and ÷)
- Fractions, decimals and percentages
- Area, perimeter and volume
- Shapes and Angles
When we come back to school we are going to focus on the following areas, if you wanted to start looking yourselves:
- Ratio and proportion
You have all been given a number of books to read and a couple of comprehension activities.
SATs Boot Camp
You can continue to practise Maths, Reading and SPAG on SATs Boot Camp.
Times Table Rockstars
You can continue to practise your times tables on STT Rockstars.
Other resources and websites for learning include:
- Literacy - setting/character descriptions using the videos on Literacy Shed
- Factfile or Non Chronological report on WW2
- Art project for WW2 – Sketch an evacuee train station scene
- DT – Can you create/build an Anderson shelter?
- Poster – How were the lives for men and women different in WW2?