At Hillsborough Primary School we believe that Mathematics is an important part of children’s development throughout the school, right from an early age. We intend to deliver a curriculum that:
- Gives each pupil a chance to believe in themselves as mathematicians.
- Recognises that mathematics underpins much of our daily lives and is important in order for children to become successful in their next stage of learning.
- Engages all children and entitles them to the same quality of teaching and learning opportunities as they belong to our school community.
Key Learning Aims include:
- Number Addition and Subtraction
- Number Multiplication and Division
- Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Number and Place Value
For more detailed information please visit our policies page.