Monday March 5th
We are planning to open school as normal on Monday March 5th - unless the weather drastically changes. Thank you for your patience and support during the past few days,when the fast changing weather conditions have often made it difficult to make decisions. We appreciate that it is not ideal for school to close and would like to reassure you that we do not take the decision to close lightly. We consider site safety, the number of staff able to travel to school to teach classes, and the surrounding traveling conditions for children and families. Our wonderful buildings and premises staff are working hard to secure the safety of our school site. Please help us to maintain the safety of the children to reinforce the use of paths and treated areas to walk on - we expect there will still be quite a bit of snow around. Enjoy what remains of the snow today! Have fun and take care! See you all tomorrow!